Sunday, 22 June 2014

Shopping Trip - Tiger, Cambridge




I recently took a little trip around a shop called Tiger. It is a Danish shop and the only way I can really describe what the shop is 'an IKEA version of an home accessory shop'.
I was like a kid in a candy shop! They had such a variety of different and unusual items, and above are a selection of my purchases - a neon pink rhino-shaped rubber, 3 rolls of checkered tape and a beetle in an acrylic block. 

I plan to used the checkered tape on the sides of my shelves to make them look more interesting and colourful and I plan to upload the results soon! 

I couldn't not buy the neon pink rhino, its pretty damn awesome! The acrylic block insect was a chance find, hidden away at the back of the shelves. I love nature and animals, I find both incredible breath-taking. Its just a cool little object that can be a great source of inspiration for me.

Warwick-Shire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment